Renfrewshire Community Health Partnership
Welcome to Renfrewshire Community Health Partnership Website.
Community Health & (Care) Partnerships, or CH(C)Ps for short, are the name of the organisations that have been set up across Scotland to provide a wide range of community based services delivered in homes, health centres, clinics and schools. These include health visiting, district nursing, speech and language therapy, physiotherapy, podiatry, nutrition and dietetic services, mental health, addiction and learning disability services. Staff delivering these services work closely with other local health professionals, including GPs, dentists, pharmacists and opticians to plan and develop services across the CHCP area.
CH(C)Ps work closely with local councils, hospitals and community groups to breakdown the barriers that have traditionally existed between community health, social care and specialist health services. They also develop partnerships with local education, leisure and employment services as these also have an important role to play in improving the health of local people.
- Dykebar Hospital - 0141 884 5122
- Royal Alexandra Hospital - 0141 887 9111
- Johnstone Hospital - 0141 887 9111 (via RAH)
- Bishopton Health Centre - 01505 821712
- Erskine Health Centre - 0141 314 9300
- Linwood Health Centre - 01505 821400
- Ferguslie Clinic - 0141 314 0512
- New Sneddon Street Clinic - 0141 314 9400
- Johnstone Health Centre - 01505 821300
- Foxbar Clinic - 01505 813119
- Glenburn Health Centre - 0141314 9001